Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pain Relief and Football!


 

Football Pain Relief

 For millions of fans, football season is finally back! Unfortunately, with its return, so do the aches and pains associated with the intense training.  Back aches, knee pain, muscles strains and sprains are an unavoidable reality. This football season don’t let pain keep you on the sidelines! Rich in Omega 3-6-9, Emu Oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Emu Oil also enhances other pain relief ingredients like MSM and Capsaicin by pulling them deep into the dermis for ultimate pain relief.  

 Here are some testimonials from our loyal customers

This rub is great. I use it on my knees every night and as needed before exercise. It helps loosen them up so they don't feel super stiff. I will also use it if I have a muscle strain or pull and I am hooked. My only complaint is that it needs to be made in a larger size because I have to reorder to often!” Anonymous.

My husband works at a simple retail store, but he does everything from customer service to stocking and such. He complains about joint and foot pain when he gets home. We've tried different products, even stuff from Melaleuca, which used to be my go-to product. It still works a bit, but I decided to try this and my husband enjoys it more.” Theresa.

No comments:

Post a Comment